The lighthouse originally stood atop a cribwork foundation, 1.8 metres high, and in 1920 anchor bolts were put in place from the tower’s corner posts to the wooden crib. In later years, the tower’s foundation was a concrete base, located at the water’s edge, and the lighthouse was accessed by an elevated wooden walkway. The tower was demolished in 1958 and replaced by a square skeletal tower with two white slatted daymarks. No light exists at this location today, but Pointe à Marcelle Range is nearby.
Keepers: J.F. Doucett (1917 – at least 1923).