A square, wooden tower with vertical sides commenced operation at Harper Point in 1911. Topped by a square lantern room, the tower sat atop a cribwork block with pointed ends. In 1922, the tower was placed on a concrete foundation at a new site close to Pecton Point, where it served as the front light of the new Miscou Harbour Range. The rear light of this range was a headlight lantern shown from a pole. A skeletal tower replaced the wooden front tower in 1965.
Keepers: Lawrence Blakeley (1887 – 1910), J. H. Blakeley (1910 – at least 1923).