1893 — Willamette River light-station, at the mouth of the Willamette The new proposals being excessive also, it has been ordered that the work be done by day labor.
1894 — Willamette River light-station, at the mouth of the Willamette River, Oregon.—The following statement made in the Board's last annual report is repeated:
The establishment of a light and fog-signal station here, at a cost not exceeding $6,000, was authorized by the act approved February 15, 1893, but no appropriation therefor has yet been made.
NOTE —An appropriation of $6,000 for the establishment of this light-station was made by the sundry civil appropriation act approved August 18, 1894. The work will be taken in hand at an early day.
1895 — Willamette River light-station, at the mouth of the Willamette River, Oregon.—Contract was made for the erection of the station. It is expected that the work will be begun at an early day.
1896 – Willamette River light-station, at the mouth of the Willamette River, Oregon.—The contractor for the erection of this station completed his work October 30,1895. The fog-signal machinery was put in place, and everything was in readiness; the station went into commission December 31,1895. Since that date it has been continuously in service.
1935 – Light deactivated.
1955 – Destroyed by fire.
Keepers: Joseph Burchall (1895 – 1900), Daniel R. Hurlbut (1900 – 1906), John Dunphy (1906 – 1908), Mary Dunphy (1908), Thomas E. Stanfield (1908 – 1912), Christian Bang (1912), Hermann G. Halkett (1912 – at least 1924).