|Henry Island, NS|
Description: Keeper Daniel McLennan was suspended in 1944 for having farmed out his duties and was replaced by Charles G. MacLennson, who was in charge of the light until retiring in 1961.
Keepers: John McLennan ( - 1907), Daniel A. McLennan (1907 – 1944), Charles G. MacLennan (1944 – 1961).
Located on Henry Island, 6 kilometres offshore from Cape Breton's Port Hood. The lighthouse is privately owned. Grounds/tower open during tours to the island.
The lighthouse is privately owned. Grounds/tower open during tours to the island.
Pictures on this page copyright Donald MacDonald, used by permission.