Peter Hagen, who received an annual salary of $80, was succeeded in 1896 by his wife, and then a year or so later, an E. Hagen was listed as the keeper. Edwin Lockhart took charge of the light in 1903 and served until 1927.
The lighthouse likely developed a leak as in 1897 flashings were inserted above the window and repairs were made around the eaves and door.
The Department of Marine decided that the tower would better suit mariners if it were relocated from Wards Point, which was south of Rockport, to Pecks Point, just north of Rockport. This move was carried out in 1908, and a one-inch diaphone fog alarm plant, purchased from the Canadian Fog Signal Company of Toronto for $998, was installed in a building erected by Amos Lawrence of Sackville for $419 to supplement the light. E. R. Reid of Welshpool built a wooden house for the fog alarm engineer at Pecks Point in 1909 for $1,940.
New three-horse-power engines were installed for the fog alarm in 1919, and duplicate fog alarm machinery was provided in 1931.
The lighthouse is currently owned by Ken Tower, whose father purchased and then relocated the tower and other station buildings over the winter ice from Pecks Point to their current location. Ken has installed vinyl siding on the tower in order to better maintain it and keeps it and the entire property in immaculate condition. The keeper's house is on the adjacent property and belongs to his sister with the old equipment shed sitting between the two properties.
Keepers: Peter Hagen (1890 1895), Mrs. P. Hagen (1896 1898), E. Hagen (1891 1903), Edwin Lockhart (1903 1927), S.C. Ward (1927 at least 1930).