|Digby Gut, NS|
Description: Originally established in 1915 with just a fog bell to server mariners, the Digby Gut Station didn't receive a light until 1963. A modern beacon and electronic horn are now mounted atop a mast protruding from one end of a white, rectangular building with a red roof.
Located on the east side of entrance to Digby Gut, on the Bay of Fundy. The lighthouse is owned by the Canadian Coast Guard. Grounds/tower closed.
The lighthouse is owned by the Canadian Coast Guard. Grounds/tower closed.
Pictures on this page copyright Kraig Anderson, Yvonne Zemotel, used by permission.